Applicants are required to submit a completed registration form along with the current and previous two years tran- scripts. The transcripts are required to be translated into English by an official translator. Once the documents and $200 application fee have been received in the International office, the student will be screened for admittance into the International Education Program. The academic year begins in September and ends in June. International students may also enter in February. Students are encouraged to apply at least three to four months in advance in order to allow for time to obtain a study permit. An official letter of acceptance from the Coquitlam International Office is necessary for students applying for a study permit. Health care insurance is a requirement when residing in Canada.
• Submit application form, application fee, copy of passport and official transcripts for approval.
• Successful applicants receive Letter of Offer.
• Submit tuition and custodianship documents.
• Successful applicants receive Letter of Acceptance for use when applying for a study permit.
• Upon arrival in Coquitlam, students report to International Education Office with passport and study permit to activate medical coverage.